Rocco, Bear and Kenzo received our very first award from Cats of Wildcat Woods the other day :) Thank you very much! :D
We are supposed to tell seven things about ourselves, so here goes!
Seven things you may or may not (want to) know about Miss Tuesday.
- Born on the day of Grace, in the sign of Libra, and the year of the Rat.
- Wouldn't say no to being about four inches taller...
- Certified Advanced Open Water Scuba Diver.
- Is probably laughing at you, not with you. Ha! Ha.
- Will likely eat sushi every day if given half the chance.
- Stay out of my head! No, seriously.
- Do not poke.
- Met my better half Ash in high school at 15. We've been together for 10 years and got married last year :)
- I lived in Melbourne, Australia for a year after my A-Levels but now I'm living near Tokyo, Japan. Don't know how long it'll be this time!
- My first purebred kitty was a Birman and his name was Eshmael Fortune of Eid. He crossed the bridge due to kidney complications :( I've always had a soft spot for Birmans until now.
- One of my childhood dreams is to visit ALL the Disneylands in the world :P So far I've been to the ones in Paris and Los Angeles. Tokyo is soon to come!
- My favourite TV show of all time is Sex and The City! I dream of being powerful like Samantha, but I tend to think like Charlotte. I admire Carrie's free sense of fashion and I'm as moody as Miranda. hehe
- I love reading articles on Wikipedia. I wiki everything I encounter :D
- A few minutes ago, I was wiping Kenzo's fur with a wet tissue. He stepped on my plate and got ketchup on himself ^_^;
As it goes, this award is to be passed to 7 new bloggers. We'd like to pass it to Sammy and Andy's Meowsville, Kitty's Cat Chat, Hannah and Lucy, Laila and Michie, Rosie, Teal'c and Kaleb, Raymond and Busby and the last spot is free for anyone who wishes to grab this award! Yeay! ^_^ Cheers to our new friends, and hugs to our old ones! ^_^